Christian: Hi How are you doing today?
Anonymous: I’m doing well.
Christian: Can I ask you a few questions for this assignment I am doing for one of my classes?
Anonymous: Alright sure.
Christian: What are your thoughts on world hunger?
Anonymous: I think it is a problem that must be solved.
Christian: Why do you think this world situation is a problem?
Anonymous: People are starving; they don’t have any or very little food to eat.
Christian: What are some solutions that come to mind about this problem?
Anonymous: Trying to have others to donate even in small amounts to the cause. Small amounts but large number of people donating will make a difference.
Christian: Do you think there can be more than just donating to solve world hunger?
Anonymous: Trying to educate and inform people about this cause all around the world. Showing others how important this cause is as any other world problem.
Christian: Do you think what is being done now is enough?
Anonymous: No, because there is still problems going on.
Christian: Can you elaborate?
Anonymous: There are still people starving around the world and there are still a good amount of people who are still clueless about this problem. That is why I think there could still be more done or added to solve this problem.
Christian: Do you think if others are aware they will contribute to the cause?
Anonymous: Not necessarily.
Christian: Why so?
Anonymous: Because I am aware but even I do not contribute or donate to solve this problem. Even if people are aware it doesn’t mean they will contribute. They may know what is going on but they don’t know how to help or they feel they have no time to help.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment