Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blogger Budd Comments

QQC #1: I agree with what you have written so far. I also beleive it is a comparison to us humans and how if we dont do our share then we will fall. but could elaborate a little more?

Ishmael 2: This story is very interesting. Especiall when you come across we dont know how we were created and how by religon God made us and how by scientists we came from monkey. But maybe you could add a little more though into how man was created

QQC #2: I diasagree with you statement because the quote say this planet was the destined birth place for man. He is not saying that that the other lving things on the planet are have no purpose he only states that this planet is the destined brith place for man. In other words he this is whre man is suppose to be born, it doesn't mean others shouldn't have been born here

Interview: That was a very interesting interview and a points on the topic of global warming and the state of the planet. Very good responses and interesting dialogue.

QQC #3: This is a very interesting quote you chose and a very interseting respose because you say that if we want to change the world we need to rewrite history

How to save the World: I tis very interesting on your take of how to save the world. Yes i agree some thigs in the world are inevitable2. I also agree that we have choices in the world that make the world. We do have the free will and your take on how to save the world is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment